Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Robert's blessing of their newest baby Travis!

Some of our family could be there. Left to right starting in the front: Tyler & April (Lisa's kids), Kaleb, Travis, Tyson (Robert's kids), Robert & Heidi (my little brother and wife), Me, Tino, Luke holding Gracie, Bri holding Quickyn with her husband, my brother Bill, my little brother Michael, Older sister Lisa missing husband Ben, older brother Kevin, and my Dad missing my mom. We were missing my older brother Karl and his wife Megan and 6 kids and my little sister Nancy and her new husband BJ and my little sister Angelica. Yes there are 10 kids and 2 parents and 13 grandkids when and if we all get together. Sometime soon maybe? I love you! Congrats on Trevor!

This picture is with Heidi's parents (Robert's inlaws) who made the best yummy rolls with Heidi. Thanks for the recipe.

No comments: