Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My friend Mandy's Wedding June 13th!

I am so glad you decided to get married. Dan, ever since the day you walked into our house with purple hair and we went go-carting I knew it, hoped it would end good with you. And it did. You guys are married happily ever eternally! I loved being a special part of your wedding day thank you for the good day, having me be a bridesmaid, and for all the good memories. You are a best friend! I love you!
Can't go wrong with an ice cream topping bar on brownies. I knew I liked you for a reason!Lisa, I thought this picture was so cute! It was cool they ended up having matching dresses. It was fun to put the bridal shower on with you too.
BFF from Sky View High School. Good times! I planned an outdoorsy themed bridal shower for Mandy. It was supposed to be in a park but we got rained out. Too bad. The smores were still fun to cook though! I am glad we didn't set the fire alarm off. You need to work on your roasting skills Mandy!Woo Woo!
I like this pic of us Mandy. Don't get married. Oh but do. Marriage is the best thing that ever happened to me. I missed Luke this whole week. He had to stay behind and work. Darn it! It was wierd being in the temple without him. But fun to remember the day we got sealed for eternity too and the promises we made and council we received. Getting sealed in the temple is definitely worth waiting for the right person to come along for and also keeping your standards high for as well. The temple is the greatest place on earth, maybe except for my bed with Luke and Gracie in it!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh, thanks Hollie. I'm so glad that u were able to make it up here. You are such a great friend. Maybe one of these days Dan and I will come down and visit you guys.