Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blue Man Group a while back!

This was the first date without Gracie. Luke wanted to go to Blue Man Group really bad. We got a 2 for 1 for teacher appreciation week back in May. It was a lot of fun. The only bad thing was Luke had pretty much watched the exact same whole show on Youtube videos so nothing was a surprise. We sat in the "Poncho Section" where they give you ponchos to wear so your clothes won't be ruined by the paint and regurgitated twinkie that they spray the audience with. We were sorely dissappointed because we didn't get any paint on us. I did get a couple globs of twinkie in my hair which was really gross. It was pretty fun though I am glad we didn't pay full price. The music was pretty cool and we like learning "attending a concert moves." I liked going in the Venetian. We had a yummy pretzel but did forgo the 12.00 loaded caramel apples. Crazy price but they looked good.
It's pretty cool that you can take pics with them afterwards.
Luke asked one blue man to kiss me on the cheek. I didn't want to but he wanted it so I said okay.

No comments: