Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I love our new car!

Our friends Kara and Clay helped in finding us this great deal on our new Toyota 4runner. It was on the air force base parking lot so we wouldn't have known about it otherwise. It is the newest car we have ever had and yet it is still 6 years old. Wow! We don't know if we really like having newer cars cause then you feel so so bad if one little thing happens to it. Like, we already got a crack in the windshield 2 days after getting it, I hit a piece of wood on the bumper while trying to get in our tight garage with two cars, and I noticed someone dinged it with a door (white paint) yesterday. It sure is nice though. And we love it. Luke's favorite part is the window that rolls down in the back instead of having to open it all the way up. My favorite thing is the keyless entry and the power, and putting Gracie in without bending clear over and stressing my back, and do you want me to go on?

No comments: