Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Walking proof...

On Sunday she took off! And here's the proof. Grammy just barely missed it, sorry. She would go for a while and then the next week it's like she forgot how. Now she is doing it again and better than ever. No hands at all. I don't thing there will be too much digression now. Here are two short videos. Tomorrow I will post her other ones that are a little longer and funnier. I caught a couple of falls including one couch slam after she was so tired from walking for like 45 minutes. I also have a video of her chasing Luke around our kitchen island. She went around it 13 times (some consecutive laps without touching anything) and squealing like a little girl- wait she is a little girl. It was hilarious! I apologize about the nudity- she has a diaper rash.


In Target yesterday, she had a ball just going from clothes stand to clothes stand and then across the isle from mom. Then she would look back and get all scared. She would almost run back while breathing hard and grab onto my legs. Then she would wimper and get a sad face like she had been gone from me forever and I would pick her up, love her, and she would do it all over again. It was so fun.


Also yesterday, I ran her over with the door because I am not used to her being able to walk wherever she wants. I went outside with her in our living room and when I opened the door she had walked to the end of the hall to follow me outside. Sadly I knocked her over. Now the back door is adorned with a sign that says "WATCH OUT FOR GRACIE!"

3 comments:

April said...

Dang! You need to get one of those white circles over her bum! ;-) It's always so fun when they start walking.

Sarah and Trent said...

Can I just say that I LOVE reading your blog!! Congrats on the tomatos, walking, and everything else. Love ya!!

Hey - we're thinking about coming up to Vegas for a weekend...I'll keep you posted. We would love to see you! :-)

The Rigbys said...

Yay for Gracie! You are so cute, I want to give her a big kiss!