Thursday, July 16, 2009

C'mon ya'll, make your pants into shorts!

So if you are given tons of cute kids' clothes that don't fit the season, don't fret.
Cut'em off and make'em work for you. Cut the worn crawlin' knees off and add some bows. Maybe even make a heart or butterfly out of the leftover pants to make a matching shirt. And why stop there? Use the elastic hem at the bottom of the leg to make a matching headband (see the beautiful model.)
Can't you just see how these cute outfits will just make my girl work? I can't wait for her to wake up from her nap. And now she won't get heatstroke from the 112 degree weather here in Las Vegas. It's hot! More projects anyone?

5 comments:

Boren Family said...

Wow you are so creative! Super cute:)

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

It works great I can just picture her now stylyin' her new wardrobe. For sure we would have the time of our lives if were close, I am in need of good friends that don't just use and throw out!!

Ellis said...

I can't believe I never thought of this! They turned out super cute, good job! And Congrats to Gracie on walking! Woot woot! Love the videos!

The Rigbys said...

So cute! You're amazing!

April said...

What a great idea! I cut Eva's jeans/pants off that had holes in the knees and made them into shorts, but I wasn't creative enough to think of putting ribbon or other trim on the bottom. Super cute!