Sunday, July 26, 2009

Look What I Made...

I put this new birthday banner that I made up a little early. There are 4 people that I love whose birthdays are this week. So happy birthday to you... Haylee (my niece and I am her middle namesake)-27, Nixon (Gracie's boyfriend)-28, Karl (turning an old man)-29, and Luke (turning 28 and having a pre mid life crisis)-29. Have a special day!
Look at my new model since my usual one was unavailable. What do you think? Also the bibs are reversible with terry cloth on the back to give the wearer super absorption powers!! Yes way!
This one is thanks to the inspiration from Kara's and $3.00 at DI!

5 comments:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

I could practically take it out of your house and hang it in mine and not even have to change it.

VERY CUTE!

The Wilker Family said...

I love love LOVE the happy b-day sign and chalk board!! So cute and crafty!

Jones Family said...

wow!! that banner looks so great! that is some talent!! Hey thanks for your great comment on my blog. I appreciated it greatly!!! That is funny that your family thought that it was you in my announcement!! Your little Gracie is adorable!!!
-Lindsay

Unknown said...

You're amazing my dear! Looks like you've been a busy little bee crafting away. I love them all. And thanks for the Nixon shout out. We will have to get together today or tomorrow for sure! We've missed you guys.

The Rigbys said...

Ha ha! Funny Luke, Clint and I say you make such a cute baby!