Friday, July 31, 2009

Gracie and her boyfriends...

Gracie has lots of boyfriends. She loves hanging out with them. They were all born within 1 month of each other so it is pretty fun to see the development from week to week. We also have fun seeing the differences between boys and girls.
Do you think that this picture is a foreshadowing of what is to come? It reminds me of a picture I have of one of my favorite Halloween nights when me and 6-7 of my guy friends all got dressed up and went bowling. What can I say? I liked hanging with the guys. I do have 6 brothers! Gracie even gave kisses to the birthday boy after all the others went home. That is not like me though, well maybe a little. Like when I worked at Scout camp and would give the boys a kiss on the cheek if they got a bull's eye at the archery station. Most of them turned all red and ran away if they won a kiss. It was pretty funny!
Gracie you're doomed... for lots of tears and fun. Don't be a heartbreaker though!
This is how Gracie was sitting almost the whole night. Notice the legs crossed and hands in her lap. I am not teaching her to be a lady. She is a natural!
Happy Birthday again Nixon. You had a great birthday party. Thanks for inviting us. We still can't believe you are 1!

We had so much fun at your party! We can't believe you are one and Gracie is almost right up there with you. Thanks for the pizza and cake too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I loved when she gave Nixon some kisses. I want to remember that. I love your little lady and can't wait to hang out next week.

nicole said...

aww! you should have gotten a picture of the birthday kiss! =D that sounds too cute =]