Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gracie's Diva Shoes... Finally now that she has outgrown them!

I am so sad because Gracie has outgrown her Rockstar Diva shoes. They were the perfect little shoes for her skinny feet and for learning to walk in because they are so thin. Everywhere we went, we would seriously get so many comments about her shoes. I learned that now when I find something I really like, I better just buy a couple of them in different sizes because I can't find them now. And of all places to find the cutest shoes, Walmart. Say goodbye to your cute shoes Grace cause we are on a hunt for some more. Nothing quite compares...

1 comment:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

I love those shoes to so cute on her little feet! I have to agree it is sooo sad when they outgrow something you love!!