Friday, November 23, 2012

Gracie's 4th Birthday was Aug 20!

We did another dance party for Gracie in our driveway with a new dance mix. She had so much fun inviting everyone. Only this time, it was a tough crowd. Gracie, Katie, Luke and I were pretty much the only ones dancing there for a while. I had to make a fool out of myself to get some of the other moms to join in. But what makes other people more comfortable than knowing that they can dance cause at least their not as ridiculous as me right? They did enjoy Luke's dance lessons and "Jump on it" again. Maybe the problem was we made it too comfortable to sit because we moved our couch out from storage onto our lawn. Kinda ghetto I know but it was breaking out of the mold! Gracie and Kate can really dance though.

We served Gracie's strawberry shortcake castle which she requested from a castle cake pic she saw and I had sooo much fun being creative with it. Our favorite things were the strawberries on top and jam in the middle.  I think it is my best one ever. Gracie and Katie loved picking out the candies for it too. And serving ice cream cones was fun. I think next dance party - ice cream cones would be enough. :) 

 




  Gracie had to wait a few days to open presents on her real birthday and when she wasn't so tired. She was so fun to watch this year being excited about each gift. And Kate was right there along side her. As you can see, Gracie really wanted a barbie table and chairs that wouldn't tip over all the time like the ones I made her. So ebay supplied us with a dining table, 6 chairs, a grab bag of barbie clothes and shoes from China, and a barbie kitchen set. Gracie enjoyed her gifts from Grandma, Grandpa, and Papa, Michelle too. My little Gracie is growing up. Happy birthday Gracie I love you!  
        

No comments: