Friday, November 23, 2012

Gracie's 4th Birthday "20 Questions"



Gracie’s 4th Birthday “20 Questions”

1.      What makes you happy? Sharing with others
2.      What is your favorite animal? Sheeps
3.      What is your favorite thing to eat? Noodles, pizza, macaroni, broccoli, green beans
4.      What is your least favorite thing to eat? Corn, tomatoes
5.      What is your favorite thing to do? Go swimming, and watch a movie and I like to play games
6.      What is your favorite show? My Little Ponies, Barbie and dad and mom movies, Phineas n Ferb
7.      What are you really good at? I don’t know what I am good at. Singing!
8.      What is your favorite color? Purple, pink, blue, green, red, and white
9.      What is your favorite song? Christmas Glorius
10.   Who is your best friend? Everybody in my school
11.   What do you and your mom do together? Clean up my room and play games and clean up the house and clean up outside
12.   What do you and your dad to together? Play games
13.   What is your favorite book? Santa books. I like Santa so I like Santa books.
14.   What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher and a dancer and a singer.
15.   What is your favorite toy? Barbies
16.   What is your favorite game? My little ponies memory game
17.   What is your favorite treat? Fruity snacks
18.   What is your favorite drink? Orange pop
19.   What is your favorite holiday? Put hearts on
20.   What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Mac and cheese and broccoli

No comments: