Friday, November 23, 2012

22 wks gender? 28 wks running? 30 wks walking! 33 weeks big...

 Not sure how many pounds I gained at this point on Sept 9 but I know I finally went to the doctor for my first appointment at 20 weeks and got my ultrasound scheduled. I had only gained 10 pounds at 18 weeks - and I was still wearing my normal pants which is unreal for me but most likely due to working 40+ hours as server during that time. Luke "facetimed" me with the ipod at my appointment and he was at work with his ipad. It was the first time the sonographer had ever given the gender results over the internet. And it's a... GIRL!!! Luke and I bet and he won.


  This pic is at 22 weeks, taken for my friend Kristen but I never posted it. :)
Now this is 28 weeks and I started running/walking with my friend Carrie. My sister Nancy totally runs all the way up till the end but after running 1.5 miles and walking 1.5 a few times and getting bigger. Now I am walking! It feels good to exercise.

  And this is 30 weeks, still another photo for Kristen. I miss you my friend!


 I don't know if there will be any more pictures of me because I now have a double chin coming on. RRRR. And I have 2 small spots on my right leg of spider veins. I think that is what they are called. 33 weeks and I am starting to slow down a little and get uncomfortable. The girls remind me everyday how big my belly is. I don't enjoy being pregnant and can't wait to meet this new baby. Although I am not ready for another change. We are thinking of naming her Lexie or Noel right now. Gracie wants to name her Sunshine. We will see. 

1 comment:

Kristen. Jason. Sofie said...

thanks for the pictures!! my laptop is on the fritz so i haven't been in the blogging world for a while... you look wonderful! i'm so excited for you!