Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tagged by Kara!

4 shows I like to watch:

1- Gilmore girls (Luke does too, he bought us all the seasons)
2- Closer (online cause we don't have cable)
3- House (decided not to watch it any more)
4- 24 (decided not to watch it any more)

4 things I'm passionate about:

1- My family
2- The gospel
3- Learning
4- Feeling good and making others feel good too


4 phrases I say a lot:

1- I love you!
2- No no no Gracie...
3- Thank you _____ (fill in blank)
4- Good job girl/chica

4 things I have learned from the past:

1- It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
2- Don't cut your wings at another's behest
3- People and relationships are the only things that really matter
4- I am not always right even though I want to be

4 places I want to go:

1- Italy - Venice
2- Hawaii
3- New Zealand
4- Netherlands- Ireland, Holland

4 things I did yesterday:

1- Babysat from 8-11 for Angela
2-Got my hair fixed for $45 (highlights and cut) after going to the beauty school for $20 (HORRIBLE ORANGE GOLD highlights and obviously choppy cut), I love it now!!
3- Bought a birthday present for my nephew's first b-day, oh and some junk food.
4- Ate my cheesy gooey english muffin pizza while driving to see my client.

4 things I look forward too:
1- Being with family starting this weekend and all of next week.
2- General conference and Easter and Kara's birthday :)
3- When our business is up and running and I can be free again
4- When Luke can stay home with us all day every day

4 things I love about Winter:
1- snowboarding and skiing and sledding
2- making snowmen
3- making and eating comfort food
4- Christmas Season, saying Merry Christmas to people, doing service, and singing carols

4 things on my wish list:
1- to be done with our first products and make our first sell (HALLELUJAH)
2- to grow a baby in a lot shorter time than 40 weeks (FAT chance)
3- the market to turn around (FAST)
4- to not make mistakes or make people feel bad EVER (yeah right)

4 people to tag:
1- Megan/Karl
2- Las Vegas girls (Cassidy, April, Nicole, Nicole, Melissa)
3- Kori, J'lene, Sarah
4-Luke (to write it, and I will blog it)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm glad you played along! I can totally hear you saying "good job chica!". Ahh, and I miss it! You must post a picture of your hair--so fun. I desperately need a hair cut but I think I might wait till I get home so Brittany from the ward can do it. What a good woman you are! And thanks for also being excited for my b-day weekend! :) See you soon!

Melissa B said...

What is this new business you guys are starting? You have been mentioning it a lot, but I haven't actually heard what it is?!?

April said...

I quit watching House too. It was just too dark and depressing and repetative. Is the business the one we talked about, selling people's stuff?

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

no this idea we are ACTUALLY doing, the business we are starting is called Home Speech Home. com and we will be the place for simple step by step, no glamor speech and language information for parents adn caregivers of children and adults with communication disorders. We are working all the time on creating our Communi-Kits. Basically the first one is on "K" sound, but we plan to do all sounds, language kits, stroke kits, brain injury kits, swallowing/feeding kits, autism social language kits, etc.
You get the picture. Lots of POTENTIAL :) but LOTS of work too. WE just wan it to be done. There's your long answer. I will let you know when our website is up adn running for you to take peek at. :)