Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I spoke too soon,,,

Gracie got called a boy again today!

We dared go to the park just in a t-shirt and black leggings with earrings and sparkly pink shoes, but WITHOUT a hair bow, clip, flower, or pony. Nothing!!

Then a nice retired man approached me at the park today and asked me if I was LDS?
Then he asked me IF THIS WAS MY SON?

RRRR!!!!!

You would think that I would just storm off one of these days and give them what for but I actually kept talking with him as he followed us around the park for about an hour.

It's okay though because yesterday I went to the beauty school to get my hair done, bravely took Gracie with me, ended up being there for 3 stinkin' hours (aaah, but Gracie was so good). You would have thought we had brought in FREE DONUTS and DRINKS for all the girls that were flocked around us the whole time. They all wanted to take Gracie home. She was acting all coy for them, dancing, and smiling too. Even a couple of animal sounds sent them over the roof. But she WAS wearing white girly tunic shirt, AND A FLOWER in a her little side, top pony tail.

Thus this is the reason I NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT HER HAIR DONE!

I promise this is the last time I will harp on being called a boy again. Promise!

1 comment:

April said...

Don't worry, it will pass! People thought Isabel was a boy until she was about 2 1/2 and had a decent amount of hair. I know it's annoying! I used to dress her in all pink and people would still call her a boy.