Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I just peed on my skirt!

Yep, exactly what I said. I rushed in the house after holding it quite a while. Took Gracie up to bed, changed her diaper and sat down on the toilet. Next thing I hear is not the usual rush of waters on the porcelain but more like cloth absorption. And I look down in the toilet and there is the back of my skirt soaking up my pee! Aaaaaaaargh!

I have officially had an embarrassing bathroom mistake. I am just glad I wasn't at work or school or a job interview or on a date, etc. That would have been sooooo bad!

Now I am wondering if it would have happened during one of those times, what would I have done? What would you have done?

I need to know so I will know what to do if it happens again. bah hah hah!

2 comments:

Boren Family said...

Haha Awesome! If that ever happened to me I would just have to laugh at myself :)

Aubrey said...

cute blog! Still an awesome story.