Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gracie is the best sleeper in the world!

She took her nap yesterday from 3 until about 6 pm. (Late nap). Then she went to bed at 9:45 pm and didn't wake up until............................................................
11:45 am. That is FOURTEEN HOURS!

That is not the first time she has done this. It is usually around 12 hours (8/9pm to 8/9 am) Gracie you're awesome babe!

I slept for 10 hours (12am-10am), both trying to get better from being sick. And Luke got up this morning without us to go help clean the church at 7 am. I am so lucky to have a husband like Luke and a baby (not so baby) like Gracie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved looking at all of your recent crafting projects. I'm sad I missed on St. Patty's and then Easter.

Way to go Gracie for going potty!!!
While looking at your blog Nixon walked up and goes "Acey". He still remembers her, thank goodness.

Sick?? GOt something to tell me Mama? :)

And we had better talk this week. I'll have to email you our phone in our apartment so we can chatch while the kiddos are napping.

Boren Family said...

LUCKY!!! I hope you get feeling better!

April said...

Wow!