Monday, April 12, 2010

My new haircut for the people that asked...

I haven't been happy with my hair for a LONG time! I'm so indecisive about what to do.
And I always come home BAWLING that Luke hates it whenever I say I am going to go get my hair done.I have been blonde my whole life but as I have gotten older, my hair went darker and now it is more brown. I got sick of highlighting it and paying the money so I decided last fall to see what being all brown would be like...FINE but I never loved it. So back to blonde I went a couple of weeks ago. This is after I got it fixed from going to the beauty school.HORRIBLE> I got a girl on her first day and was there for 3 hours. Came out looking like a golden orange tiger with chunks of hair cut out all over the place.Then I went to a place I have been lucky with before. Got the girl that helped me last time when I went back and complained that I looked like Dora the Explorer and she hooked me up. She is sooo good. She fixed all my golden orange highlights and fixed the cut all for just $45.00. I am definitely going back to her again. And she even said this wasn't the best she could do cause she had to deal with the MESS I brought her.
I am sick of being a cheapskate on my hair and not knowing what I am gonna get.

So...
I am staying blonde.
I am paying good money.
I think this haircut is going to be a keeper for a while.
AND...
I am NEVER going to beauty school again!

...or any other "school" for that matter. My beyond horrible Dental School Story too follow soon!

5 comments:

April said...

Sorry about the beauty school disaster! Yikes!

I'm glad that you found someone that can cut/highlight your hair the way that you like it. I finally found someone after living here for 8 years and I'm going to stay with her until I move away or she moves away or one of us dies! It's expensive, but worth it.

I think your hair looks great. Isabel commented on it too when she saw you at church yesterday.

Can't wait to hear the dental school horror story!

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

I can't tell the difference in the pictures. But I do like the cut on you. Karl just told me a couple weeks ago that he is ready for me to cut mine short again. I was thinking about the same cut you just got. We'll see it I get it done. We could be twinners.

Unknown said...

CUTE!
CUTE!
CUTE!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

sorry Megan! I couldn't bare the beauty school hair cut/color long enough for me to remember to take a picture. These pics are all the same of what I have right now. Just different angles, mostly for when I get it cut again to tell someone if I can't get her again. Comprende?

Boren Family said...

Super cute!