Thursday, April 15, 2010

I finished my first sound diagram for our business...

Sorry I have to delete it! I didn't think about someone copying something or plagiarizing it before i am ready to sell it. Will re-post later, when everything is a go! :)

This is what I drew and colored with markers and crayons...



I photoshopped it F..O..R..E..V..E..R..



And then I put it on my e-book cover!

All I can say is this is why Luke and I have been ignoring the world. It better pay off!
My new theme song is "I wanna be a billionaire so freakin bad" by Travie McCoy. Not really, but it would be cool. We have finalized our company logo and the look and feel of our website. Luke says we can't show you yet cause he's writing all the pages. Hope to soon though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hollie I can't believe how professional you are--that looks awesome! You better not ignore the world (or us) completely when we get back! :)

Clay talked to his brother and he said he'd be interested in helping you guys with the music. If you want to contact him his name is Eric #435-730-5244.