Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Snippets of Recent Life...

Enough hair for a pixie tail! WAHOO! (Gracie is signing for water)Hanging out with Kara even more cause she is the YW Prez!
Decorating the Carnival Booth at Youth Conference
How do you like my cow? (Cassidy's costume, my neckerchief, Luke's gun, boots, gloves, my bloodshot eyes, Cassidy's cow nose, and 10 towels and 4 blankets)

Luke studying for the AFOQT (Airforce officer qualifying test) Good job hon!
Getting the bike trailer back out with the drop in heat and my buddy James. Hooray!

Robert (my little brother) and Heidi visited from UT (more to come...)
Baptisms at the temple with the Young Women, my new exciting calling!
Loving purses, exercising and getting fit, and lost our last binky!!! We are binkyless...
Blowing up hot dogs in the microwave!! Gross...
Making inexpensive home decor...
Eating everything and loving it!!
7 layer bean dip, we love it!
Slicing bananas with the slicer from the G-parents! It will be nice to freeze banana slices for smoothies instead of making the blender do all of the work!Finally modeling the headband I made from her leftover pant legs...That's life, for now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun update. I liked all the pictures--espeically the blown up hot dog! Did you guys do it on purpose? haha, too funn!