Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Marker Wars- Luke you are my Father!

I love mom's marker bucket because...
well, look you can make swords out of them! Dad showed me how...
And then I walk around real careful-like with my hands out way wide so I don't hit anything with them, or myself. They will break you know!
And then you have to get the right form with the exact right amount of force, just like javelin... And launch it!
What you think it looks easy? Give me a break! Try doing it with a binky in your mouth.
Yes this is my costume that I wear just for marker wars- It brings me luck, only I am brave enough to just wear the yellow underwear, not like others who have a spelling bee or a 5k to run and they wear their lucky underpants "under" their clothes so nobody knows. Try it this way next time. It is way more lucky! Trust me... (tee hee)
I heard that, I do not look like a boy on the swimteam Mom says. This is not a speedo!
Take that, and that dad! Anyone else want to challenge me in marker wars?Aww shucks... stop flattering me dad! I am not the best marker fighter in the world. I'm blushing cause you are too kind.
Wah pow! Cheap shot... Dad had to take a sucker shot when I wasn't looking.
I thought I had already beat him but then he pulled out this good ole' fashioned "get them when they aren't looking after the fight is over" trick.
I still beat him though. No dad, I do not want to switch swords with you. And for the third time, I am not up for a rematch. Maybe another Sunday. You bring the markers and mom will bring the camera, better yet, the video camera. Oh can you show me to my trailer? I need to rest...

2 comments:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

K I hate it when people go private because it stops showing when you update your page, but I'll deal. We love to get on and see what you guys are up to. I'll just have to remember to check yours. Too bad I was gone the last night when you called. Maybe I'll call you tonight before Karl gets home from scouts.

Meg

April said...

So cute!

By the way, I love your playlist. Sometimes I go to your blog just to listen to the music!