Saturday, March 5, 2011

Luke's Mom

It has been 1 week since the passing of Lenna.

All the formal things are finally over which leaves us time to work through our own thoughts and grief of our mom, sister, friend, and angel. Many other things still need to be taken care of in the future, but we don't try to think about it and plan right now. Things are all unclear. All we know is we miss our Angel Mother.

Heavenly Father and many other angels that live here and loved Lenna like we did are taking care of us.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family is in our prayers. If you need anything or just need someone to talk I'm always here for you.

April said...

So sorry to hear that! She was an incredible lady. I'm sure you all miss her very much. My prayers are with all of you.

The Rigbys said...

I didn't know she passed away! I thought she had more time left. My heart is broken for you. I will pray for you too. I love you.

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

I pray for your family to find peace. Was she sick or was this unexpected? No matter if expected or not it is never easy. Our prayers are with you.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry. I'm so happy I was able to meet her and know what an incredible woman she was. I know she will be missed dearly by you all. I hope you are all doing okay. You are in our thoughts and prayers at this time.