Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The last 10 months

2010-2011

June - Big Fast Move to UT

- New Job MyEZDeal

August - Major Car Wreck 4Runner

- Small Move to Lehi

September - New Business Track Daily Deals

October - 2nd Baby Katie Born

November - Medicaid and Wic qualified

January - Death of Sister Anjelica

February - Death of Mother Lenna

March - Broken Leg Gracie

Lets just continue with the pattern and make it a whole year...

April - ? :)

May - ? :)

I am so grateful that we have each other (spouse, kids, family, friends), our testimonies, and our Heavenly Father's love and guidance.

3 comments:

amy ayres said...

I didn't know that Gracie broke her leg! Do you guys need anything?

Sarah and Trent said...

Hang in there! I know that sometimes it seems that the hits will not stop coming, but I promise there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I know the Lord won't give you anything you can't handle, that has always been a comfort to me. He loves you and so do I!

April said...

I'm sorry things have been so rough. It seems like hard times come in waves. Hopefully things will calm down for you.