Wednesday, March 23, 2011

She got her cast today!

After 2 days of saying she was going to pick PINK, she got ORANGE!

And a little black walking shoe to help her hobble around if she learns to. She can't yet. Her leg is cast at a really awkward angle from middle thigh clear to the toes.

Wish us luck!
We just have to be "ARM" strong and patient for 1 month. Get it? Ha ha, lame attempt.

*Now it would actually be easier if she wasn't potty trained (something she finally accomplished last month). She has already wet the bed because she couldn't get up and go (I didn't hear her) and also wet her pants because we didn't get her pants down far enough. Even so I am really proud of her for finally going pee pee and poo poo regularly. She is really good at going on her own toilet, wiping, dumping it in the big toilet, and even washing it out and I don't even have to be there. I will have to write about our experience sometime - that and my delivery story of Katie and Lenna's strength and job stuff. Wow lots of stuff to write. C ya!

1 comment:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

Oh Hollie, I'm sorry! It's been way too long since we've talked. You are going to be wonder woman by the end of the year. You'll have to be to get though everything. Good luck lugging the girls around. Hopefully she will heal fast so that when it gets nice out she can play. I'll call you soon!