Sunday, November 6, 2011

I showed Luke this picture and he said to write...

"Come and get it boys..."

But my caption is: "I have weighed 120 consistently for 2 weeks so I get to eat this whole caramel apple by myself!"

(Even though it is annoying that Katie doesn't want to eat, it sure has helped me out nursing my pounds away. I am so hungry though... all the time. Sometimes I eat more than Luke. I weighed 125 in high school but now it just seems like the body has shifted in couple of places. Imagine what I could do if I actually worked out, eh Hollie? How 'bout it?)

Coming soon but not tonight because I made a roast/potatoes/carrots and rosemary foccacia bread and apple pie caramel apples (my favorite) instead of catching up on the blog: Girl's Sewing Night, Working Life, Katie's 1st birthday, Our 7th Anniversary, and Happy Halloween!

I just realized my ace bandaged hand is pictured here. No worries. I am okay. I just jammed my thumb really bad last night when I set the ball from a serve during the last game of our stake volleyball tournament. It feels better to have the support and pressure on it, especially if I have to move it. :) I love volleyball and it has been a fun out for me during this unemployment stage. Gracie loves going to "ballyball" because she gets to play at the church and wear her "ballyball clothes like mom." Katie hates going to "ballyball" cause she does a different kind of 'bawl' since I am not holding her but still in plain sight. Luke watched the girls patiently and thankfully got to play a little pickup after the game was over sometimes. I am going to miss v-ball.

1 comment:

Ellis said...

You are so cute! You make me smile. Glad you had an outlet and hope you can find something else to take its place. When I first saw your bandaged hand, I thought, OH NO! Not something else for Hollie! Glad you're okay! :)