Friday, April 15, 2011

Family Silhouettes

My friend Kara from Vegas had me make silhouettes of her family in Photoshop last year which she then framed and hung so cute in her house. Ever since, I have wanted to do a set of my own but couldn't pony up the dough for frames. Well we got our first paychecks from Google and Apple so this is what I chose to allocate some of the funds for. You would not believe how expensive and how hard to find oval frames can be. But I am hoping since I got them at Michaels, they will be around for a while so I can get one for each of my kids (don't know how many now?) and then just change the silhouette each year.

So I put them on the header above and here is a picture of them hanging in my front room. I am trying to decide if they need to be hanging from little green ribbon or just keep it clean modern and classy. I think I like it like this better. What do you think?

PS. Kara let me know when you need your new ones done. We gotta get those twins up there!

No comments: