Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am worth more dead than alive!

I have never got a speeding ticket in my life until now! DANG!*%^#^$*@ And I didn't even need to be speeding. Dang again! So between my speeding ticket, a whopping $180.00, and my driver's license fine (for not changing it over from FL yet), an additional $180.00, and my next two visits to the dentist (Luke and I haven't been to the dentist since we have been married), I am worth more dead than alive! Luke said he would just take out a life insurance policy on me and then hire a hitman to pay my bills. Aaaah... I better watch my back and you better not speed in Las Vegas or you will get an outrageous fine!
P.S. I was just reminded that I guess the cop was a little nice and waived the fine for our cracked windshield. It has been cracked badly, but not in the line of sight, for a couple of years and we never got pulled over. He said get it fixed or it will be an additional $800.00. I wonder all the money goes that police make for the city? Or I guess they would say I make it for them by speeding. Dang high prices though.

2 comments:

nicole said...

tyler still swears that if you're going "with the flow of traffic" you're not speeding...
even after he got pulled over while "going with the flow of traffic" for speeding.
luckily he didn't get a ticket that time.
but once, he got pulled over for the crack in the windshield, and because he didn't have his registration or insurance in the car, he got a ticket for those. we're still paying that ticket off. it was like 700 bucks.
and then 2 months later they suspended his license, which we JUST found out about earlier this month (4 months after it was suspended).
yay.
cops SUCK in vegas!
lol
and i'm allowed to say that, because both my parents are cops and they agree that some of the ones here totally BITE!

Mandy said...

haha...you got a speeding ticket!!! With all that money you have to pay I'm betting your glad i got a ticket first and you don't owe me 2 bucks. That is a hefty fine though, I'm sorry!