Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Free" Nursing Covers till they run out...

Go to www.uddercovers.com and click on shop now. It will ask you to enter a promocode. Type in "onefree" and it will give you a selection to choose from. Then when you check out instead of $32.00 it will be $0 plus shipping and handling making your total only $7.95. Crazy Awesome! Hurry, when I did it there was only plain pink and blue left. I also did two separate transactions to get two, one for me, and one as a gift.
FYI, I am on this new kick of looking for freebies and really awesome deals so when I find them I will let you know. Do the same for me if you know of any, K?

4 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

That was awesome! Thanks for the tip, what a great deal!

Sarah and Trent said...

Thanks! I ordered one, and sent out an email to a bunch of friends about it too...I would LOVE to know about freebies and I will definatley let you know any I find!!

LiNdS said...

Thanks! I hope I am not too late! Your little baby is so precious!!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Thanks for the link for these. I got mine today. What a great deal!

I'm afraid I'm not much help in the food storage department. I'm just getting started...and I'm completely overwhelmed. I'm also going crazy with coupon shopping...which doesn't help my feelings of being overwhelmed!!! There's so much out there. It's hard to filter through it all. I'm taking baby steps! Hopefully I'll feel more confident soon. Wish I could help out more. GOOD LUCK!!!!