Friday, May 6, 2011

Layton Surf n' Swim w/ Rob


I never posted this fun day with Robert's family. It came at a perfect time for us to go do something fun and happy as a family in March.









We celebrated Travis' birthday too with pizza, cake, ice cream at Robert and Heidi's. So fun. Their boys made Katie laugh.






I realized it is time to get a 1 piece suit for Gracie. I thought it was cute when she had a little baby pot belly, but not any more. I am scared of boys already thinking she is cute. Besides, we teach them now what we want them to do/know in 5 yrs.



I made Katie's Swim Top! I couldn't find the baby swimsuit so about 30 min. before we needed to go, I hurried and sewed this out of some black swimsuit material. Next time we go swimming I will have to make the bottom to cover her swim diaper and add a little bow or ruffle. (What? I couldn't have her looking like a boy!!)

I love this picture of Katie. She is so sweet!

No comments: