Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Make that 5 e-Books as of yesterday!

We are excited. Here is a link to check them out. And we have decided to offer hard copies of the books to see if that will boost sales.

Hence why I spent an hour and a half at Office Depot trying to get them printed and finding out what price we could get. Gracie danced, sat on the counter, and drew picture after picture for the employee who would then hang them on the bulletin board proudly. When that got old, Gracie went to trying on reading glasses, then dumped out some crackers and crumbs all over their counter. Then we did Ring Around the Rosies while I held Katie who was waiting patiently to eat. I got dizzy. Gracie was bored. I whipped out some Nibs to keep her from going through all the shelves. The employee was nice but taking so long cause she couldn't get her computer to figure everything out. We left without getting our books printed because we need to set up a business account with a certain guy who is going to call me to get a good discount on printing.

Gracie already hates Office Depot I know it. It is right next to Target and when we were going in their doors and not Target's, she said, "No, I want that one." Too bad Gracie, we need to make some money in here, not spend it in there!

No comments: