Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lovin' Tummy Time and Rollin' Over

Gracie hated her tummy, and therefore never learned to crawl...
Kate loves her tummy, holding her head up so high, and can already roll over on the one side by tucking her arm in and leaning her head over that side to flip over. It still scares her a little bit, but she loves being on her tummy. Here's a video to prove it:

I'm hoping Katie will school Gracie on crawling so she will have to learn and she will stop avoiding the tubes on the playground. Gracie (2 yrs) already wants to do everything Katie (12 wks) does, it is hilarious!

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Hi Hollie. thanks for the invite. I've totally been out of the loop for awhile now! I had heard that you lived in Herriman but from reading your blog, not so sure now. You live further south? just curious, I live in Herriman so when I had heard that I got excited! Your girls are adorable!

April said...

They are both SO adorable. I see that Gracie's hair is growing.