Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tagged by Lisa...

8 Favorite TV Shows... ( I can't even think of 8)
1. Gilmore Girls (we watched all seasons on Netflix, too bad there is no more. It was funny too because Luke refused to watch it for a long time and then after watching a couple he was hooked too. We really it.)
2. 24
3. House
4. The Closer
5. The Office (Makes me uncomfortable a lot, but Luke really really likes it.)
6. And I like old Seinfeld episodes and Everybody Loves Raymond if I just have the TV on for some background noise.
7. I like watching figure skating if I ever see it on.
This is the first time that we have ever paid for TV since we have been married and first in my entire life. I just had the free channels while growing up and we never watched it. It is surprising how many people think they couldn't live without Cable.

8 Favorite Restaurants... (and what I get)
1. Cafe Rio- smothered burritos
2. Jamba Juice- Strawberry Tsunami
3. Betos- Breakfast burritos
4. Olive Garden- Salad and bread sticks
5. Papa Johns- Sicilian Pizza
6. Gugliemos FL- Pasta and balsamic vinegarette salad
7. China -A go go (las vegas)- Orange Chicken
8. Firehouse Pizzeria- Pizzookie

8 Things I did Yesterday...
1. Got up 6:30 and took Luke to work.
2. Went and got blood drawn.
3. Sought and found a Ross Dress for Less, and a Super Huge Joann Fabrics, happened to find a Babys R Us, went in looking for Gracie an outfit for Nancy's wedding, no luck.
4. Ate cheese & crackers and grapes for lunch
5. Went to a radiology appointment.
6. Picked up Luke after driving and waiting in Rush hour traffic.
7. Made a yummy salad and warmed up leftover spaghetti for dinner.
8. Unpacked a bathroom box and organized the closet with it.

8 Things I look forward to...
1. Finding out whats wrong with my thyroid
2. Getting more sleep when Gracie can go more than 3 hours again
3. Getting my house clean and organized, no more boxes, no more stuff I don't need/use
4. Nancy's wedding, seeing friends and family like Karl and Megan and kids, and Bill/Bri, and Rob/Heidi/kids, and Kevin, Molly/Mandy/Lisa, and meeting the love of Nancy's life (BJ Randall)
5. Making a quilt for Nancy
6. When we are consistently getting a regular pay check again
7. Getting a car and getting to know Las Vegas
8. Getting my pre-pregnancy memory back (this is the worst)

8 Things on my wish list...
1. lump to go away and knowing what is going on
2. like I said, my memory back
3. getting the massage Luke gave me for my birthday
4. a car
5. a tall file cabinet
6. carpet piece for under our couches so it is not all tile
7. a dentist appointment
8. that I could help Luke to not be stressed about his career and the future

8 People I tag...
1. Megan and Karl
2. J'lene
3. Robert and Heidi
4. Bill and Bri
5. Mandy and Dan
6. Sarah and Trent
7. Kori and Chase
8. Trent and Amy

No comments: