Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random things about LUKE

25 Random things by Luke

I’m a neat freak
I like to make-out with Hollie
Suprisingly exercise gives me energy
I dream about things I don’t have
I like to eat most anything
I hate moving
I like to see/visit different places
I only work because I have to
I am a homebody
I like surround sound
I love watching movies
I want a fast car
I like listening to music
I like playing basketball, soccer, and volleyball
I enjoy my time with family most
I want to spend more time reading scriptures
I’m not very good at expressing my feelings
I love taking time off from work
I like to sleep in
I think it would be fun to be an entertainer
I love being a parent
I manage money well
I don’t have lots of close friends
I used to have a really low self-esteem
I am not as computer savvy as I’d like to be

25 Random things about Luke by Hollie

You like to make people laugh.
You are a fun-loving guy.
A good clean shave is what you do when you want to be close to me.
You don’t like to read.
You’re not very good at thinking deeply unless it really matters to you.
You worry about providing for your family.
You can’t figure out what you want to do the rest of your life.
You are a fun dad.
Your hair is funny when it gets wings on the side.
You’re a very good singer.
Most things come easy to you.
You don’t like it when the house is not picked up.
You’re a really good cleaner.
You are so cute when you talk like a duck.
You are more cute when you try to be creative and romantic.
You get frustrated when your wife expects you to read her mind.
You love your birthday.
You're favorite thing to wear is B-ball shorts and a t-shirt.
Nothing embarrases you.
You should stop biting your fingernails.
You like making Gracie smile and laugh.
Playing sports de-stresses you.
You have to have some relaxing time.
Very few things matter so much that you get upset.
You are a good friend.
You are a great missionary.
You have a strong testimony and know the scriptures.
You are the greatest man I know and the best one for me.

No comments: