Monday, January 17, 2011

No Kissing Fights Mom!

Luke and I were kissing each other goodbye as he left for work this morning and it got a little closer to making out. Next thing we know Gracie says, "No Kissing Fights Mom!"

Pretty good name for it huh?

Reminds me of when we were leaving the doctor a few months ago and Gracie said, "Goodbye Sweetheart!" to the Dr.

Or when I told her last week that we were going home and she said, "No mom, we gotta go get deals!" I wonder where she has heard the word "deals" so much...? Us talking business all the time. It was hilarious!She also talks with her hands alot now. So serious! And has started to introduce us now to people. And she still "LOVES KATE TO DEATH" when she gets tired or bored. :) better than being mean to her though.

She walks around the house singing all sorts of songs and making up some then all of the sudden transitioning to another. It is hilarious. She got her singing ability from her dad and her ability to be sing the wrong words and make up songs from her mom. Ha ha! We sing, sing, sing. I love it. The latest song is the shark song since she has been pretending to be a shark. There is a shark in every room that we have to run from and get under the covers together to be safe. She also loves Cinderella and the donging clock where she has to run and she loses her glass slipper. She sings, "Do I love you because you are wonderful, or are you wonderful because I love you?" I guess I need to get the movie for her to watch it. Her make believe is just beginning!

So there you have it, "No Kissing Fights!" you guys.

2 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

That is so cute! I'll have to tell Trent that one...but I"m not sure he'll go for it :) Glad you're doing well. Sorry to hear about Angelica, thank goodness for the plan of salvation and the gospel. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers

Ellis said...

What a sweet, fun and happy girl! Glad you are enjoying being a family of 4 :)