Monday, January 17, 2011

Kate's Birthday Present to Me

So Katie decided to give me SLEEP for my birthday this year. This is how she slept:

Mon 10- 8 hrs
Tues 11- 8.5 hrs
Wed 12- 6.5 hrs (still not even bad)
Thursday 13- 7.5 hrs
Friday 14- 8 hrs
Saturday 15- 10.5 hrs (then I woke her up cause I was scared, she slept for 3 more hrs)
Sunday 16- 8 hrs

That is one of the best birthday presents ever. Now I just need to go to bed when she does so I get all that sleep too. I don't know why I get such good sleeping girls.

Gracie pretty much put her self down for nap time today cause the phone rang in the middle of me reading to her. Next thing I know she shut her door and when I went back to check on her, she was asleep in her bed.

Thanks also to Luke and my in-laws for being with me on my birthday and doing fun stuff together. Also thanks for the birthday songs, phone calls, and facebook messages everyone sent. It is good to be 26. Now if I can just get some more wisdom/maturity/self-improvement to go with it at not too high a price. :) JK

No comments: