Monday, January 10, 2011

I am not sorry for not writing because...



I've been enjoying my girls! And my husband!
We are a happy family, more so I think, in our challenges than in abundance.

I have a lot to catch up though. I am sorry about that.
So I will do my best to catch up, now that we have reached a new level of normal, holidays are over, and my baby is almost 2.5 months. I think I have stretched the newborn, recovery, adjustment period long enough so I am going to start exercising, blogging my journal & pictures, and working on Home-Speech-Home.com again. So here goes!

We really have been better than ever so don't worry. Kate has been the best thing to happen to us since Gracie!!!

2 comments:

April said...

Glad to see you're back blogging. Kate is darling and so is Gracie! It looks like she's in love with her baby sister.

The Mickelsens said...

I like seeing another pic of the babe. I keep meaning to call you but it's either early in the morning or then get's around dinner time. Why does the daytime get so crazy?!? I can't wait to see new pics of the little one. I WILL talk to you soon.