Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I invented... Peanut Butter Crunch Balls!

Ooh they were so good that they didn't last long.
Bought Cap'n Crunch cereal because it was on a good sale and I wanted to taste it. I didn't like it for cereal. Way too sweet and weird texture left in the milk. So I threw them in the peanut butter rice krispie treats recipe.

Melt a bag of marshmallows with a 1/2 cube of butter.
Stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter after the above is melted.
Add 6 cups cap'n crunch.
Spread in buttered pan.
Then mold it into small balls (Gracie size) and set on wax paper.
Drizzle melted chocolate on top to make it pretty.
And poof they will be gone before you know it.

I got rave reviews. And the extra marshmallows had to go for a dive too. They were soo good. The balls that got it all on were a little too rich so stick with a good drizzle. Let me know if you try them!

1 comment: