Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How old are you Gracie? "I'm TWO!"

This is me saying, "I'm...
...TWO!" I am still trying to get the fingers right.These are my two pigtails... and I love my rocking chair!This is my big "cupcake"/birthday cake that mom made for me. She frosted and decorated it in a big hurry so it is not her best work. But I loved my "cupcake."

Aunt Nancy and Uncle BJ and Baby Star came for the weekend too. Nancy helped mom decorate these mini cupcakes. They were just "little" for me. Nancy invented the Bumblebees and Mom made up the Ladybugs. They tried hard on the Butterflies. :) The 39 Heart cupcake was for Grammy and Papa cause they share their Anniversary with me. Can you believe 39 years?I loved loved loved opening presents...I kept saying, "More Presents!" (Look at my dad's face! I love birthdays almost as much as him.)I had to stand up to open this present.It was hard to say "Please and Thank you" because I was so excited. Like the sticker on my head and the puzzle Grandma gave me?I like my "Kitty Jammies..."
Here's me blowing out my "cupcake..."
After the BBQ that papa cooked, presents, and cake, I was really tired. So I went to my usual, best spot in Grammy's house... laying on top of Grammy on the couch with the pillow place just right on her chest. See. Sometimes I even put my arms up behind my head and really relax. More cartoons Grammy, please. No one else gets this spot but me.
Here's me back at home a few days after being two.
I like my back pack... thanks Nancy and BJ.And I like being TWO!Then the next weekend we got to party again with Aunt Hailey, Uncle Todd, Cousin Sofia, and Cousin Roman. We tried to go fishing but didn't catch anything.That is okay. It wasn't all a bust. I touched worms and I got to hang out with Sofia.
I love being TWO!!

3 comments:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the piggy tails! Happy Birthday Gracie girl. We love you guys!

Ellis said...

I agree, Gracie looks so cute with her pig tails! Genevieve has a hard time holding up just 2 fingers too. It looks like Gracie had a super fun b-day. Life with 2 little ones is slowly getting easier. I'm no pro (I don't think I ever will be) but we are adjusted for the most part and really enjoying having 2. You will be great, I know it! I think the hardest part, with any new baby, is the first 2 months. After that, life is very manageable! :)

April said...

I love her little ponytails!