Saturday, August 21, 2010

Since the wreck...

Paperwork, phone calls, paperwork, and more phone calls. I am sick of dealing with 3 different insurances.

I had to return the rental car yesterday and we still don't have a car settlement
or another car.

The nice thing is we are not planning to get a car payment this time since we are trying to live on less, starting these new businesses. And Luke is no longer working as an SLP unless we need too. Kind of scary. Really scary actually.

And we are in our new townhome!!! We have so much space and my kitchen/pantry is to die for. I just wish that everything was within biking and walking distance so I could go without a car more easily. The only thing I could ride my bike to, pretty much is a gas station, Del Taco, Iceberg, and Thanksgiving Point.

Now you know where we are, the first exit after the point of the mountain. Across from Cabellas and Traverse Mountain and just a little North of Thanksgiving Point. Only 10 minutes from my in-laws in Draper which is what we needed.

2 1/2 months of searching has paid off to find a nice place. Glad Luke didn't let me settle, but man is he picky!
Pictures will come sometime. But we would love to have you see it for yourselves! Come!

4 comments:

nicole said...

can't wait to see pictures! still can't really get out of bed, much less head all the way out to draper ;) so i'll have to settle with pictures for now.

April said...

Insurance companies are such a pain to deal with, I feel for you!

Congrats on your new town home! I can't wait to see pictures.

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Oh I remember those days of no car. AAahhh it was crazy! The things we go through sometimes. What business are you starting up? Brandon and I about a year ago decided to have him quite work and go back to school, we are living off school laons and grants and I have a little part time job, I agree it is kind of scary, but for us so far it has been the best thing for us! Good luck with everything! How are you feeling, and I haven't seen any preg pictures of you yet!!!

The Mickelsens said...

At least it wasn't too long ago that your family was functioning with only one car. I can't wait to see the place though. How fun!