Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My 2 recent funnies...

1. Gracie took off her diaper on the dance floor at the reception we went to last night. That was our cue to leave!!

2. Tried to open the glass door at the car shop today about 6 times while pushing Gracie in the stroller. Each time I pulled, the wind blew my skirt up in the front--all the way up. So the guy at the counter and I, saw my nice white bloomers each time. I would let go, grab my skirt and the door would slam back shut. Well the last time I tried, I realized that the wind had blown the back of my skirt up as well and I didn't know how long it had been clinging to the hem of my shirt.
Ahh... I wonder how many cars on State Street and 123rd S. saw my whitey tighties too???

I know for sure the guy at Hillside Tire got a full view for a while, because as I thanked him for finally helping me open the door, he didn't have anything to say back. :)

1 comment:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Those sound like days I have!! I think the big day is the 19th of Novemeber when is your baby due? Are you enjoying Utah? I love that you can laugh when things don't quite go as planned!!! If you ever come down to Idaho let me know or if I ever go to Utah I'll let you know! I would love to see you sometime! Good luck with cars, houses and everything.