Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh BOY! Moving like crazy...

So not only are "we" moving like crazy...
...but this little BOY growing inside me is too.
(YEP a boy, we found out 2 weeks ago at 15 weeks and about 10 seconds into the appt, Luke was not there and I didn't know doc was going to tell me - crazy - so we will see at the official ultrasound if it is 100% true!, once I get a new doctor in UT)

This morning I was laying on my stomach writing a note to Luke in our "love journal", and this boy would not stop moving (he woke me up at 6:30 am). I read yesterday that he now has movable limbs and I guess he just had to prove it. Either he is just way excited to be able to move them, going crazy about the move too, or he just wanted me to stop laying on his head!

Unfortunately, what he doesn't know is that I am going to keep sleeping/laying on my stomach until I can't anymore...

...But then I guess he'll keep getting me back by making me sick and throwing up.
The other day I puked about 4 times in a row - thought I was done, and then puked even stronger- and thoroughly wet my pants all over my kitchen sink rug. Pathetic!

He won the strength contest that day. Hopefully we can strike a truce and he will lay off making me sick and I will feed him more and stop laying on his head! What do you think?

Should I call a truce?
But then this belly that has been trying to show will win too (or I am afraid it already has). We will see at our last day at church today. Not very many people know I am pregnant yet so we will see if he passes the test. OH BOY! We are almost half way...

2 comments:

April said...

Congrats on the boy! I found out at 16 weeks that Amelia was a girl, and it was right on, so hopefully you won't have to deal with a switcharoo later on.

I always slept on my stomach as long as I could too. But then for some reason after I had Amelia was born I couldn't go back to sleeping on my stomach. I guess I finally got used to sleeping on my side.

I'm sorry you're still sick! That's so hard to deal with, especially when you have other kids.

I wish I hadn't missed your last day in our ward yesterday! We went out of town this weekend and just got home.

So what is your "love journal". I'm curious!

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

That would be so fun if it is a boy! I wish you the best with your move and the pregnancy! You are amazing to deal with all the sudden changes. Hang in there! I wish you the best!