Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentine's Day is quickly moving up my favorite holiday list!

I LOVE Valentine's Day more this year for some reason! I think it's because I have more people in my life that I will LOVE forever.
Yes, "I freaking love" them! And being a mom changes your heart in a way I can't describe!And I say, the best place for love is... the LDS Temple. Why you ask? Because it is where families are forever and love can go on for all eternity. It brings my heart comfort to know that because of our savior's love (there's that valentine L word again), no matter what happens to our families in this life, we will see them again.

There is a purpose to life... and that is to love one another and find true happiness. The Plan of Happiness/Plan of Salvation and Christ's atonement for us is really a Valentine's message of love too! Not just Christmas. Who'd a thunk it? Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Sarah and Trent said...

Hey! I liked how you talked about the plan of salvation as being a gift of love/tied it into Valentine's Day. Never thought of it that way before! And maybe Valentine's is moving up on your list because you look so darn cute in that first picture!! :)