Monday, January 25, 2010

Jan 16 - 25 Years is now a favorite birthday... Swimming in January!

We got a bunch of couples together and invited them to go to a natural hot springs called Warm Springs about an hour away from Vegas. My friend Cassidy's birthday is this month too, so we shared the birthday wishes and bought meat for the BBQ. It was the best place to go to get out of Vegas. It was so cute with palm trees and grass and a natural river, picnic tables and playground. It was a little cold for our heads and noses cause it is still January but our bodies were warm in the water. We all want to go again and camp too but wait a few months so it is just right. If anyone is looking for a good family outing, this is definitely the place. The pools were fun and perfect for the boys to play some b-ball but all of us ladies really wanted some little HOT pools. I am going to be on the look out for some more like that.
My friends decorated my door the night before. (I thought it was the wind but then I got really scared when I heard more than just wind could do. They even drove an "undercover" car so I wouldn't catch them when I went outside.)
Kara is the best and such a sweet friend. Thanks for making my birthday so special.
Some of the girls, some had already left. Cassidy and James in the pool. Nice suit James... he forgot his! Gracie only came for the food... ;)
Me tying balloon swords for all the kids. Good thing I am experimenting with other shapes!
All the dads gotta whoop on each other...
And then Luke and I went to Mimi's cause of their birthday deal and free dessert. Can you tell Luke is happy about his inside out creamcheese blueberry stuffed french toast. They are to die for.
And then we went to see AVATAR in 3-D. The best movie in a long time!! I loved it. 3-D messed with my head but very cool cause it was like you could reach out and touch it. Well worth it. And I got a new color of fingernail polish for my b-day that I have named AVATAR!

No comments: