Monday, October 5, 2009

Breakfast on my head!

So I don't know what I was thinking today but I did something crazy! I was eating oatmeal this morning and when I got down to the dregs in the bottom of the bowl I picked it up and tried to drink it. My mom turned and smiled at me so I thought I was pretty clever. But then I secretly put the bowl on my head with oatmeal still in it and when mom turned back to look at me, she just burst out laughing. She wasn't even mad about my freshly shampooed hair. I am dissapointed that she didn't get a picture! The oatmeal felt silly and squishy on my head. Do you think I should do it again tomorrow? (It will be our secret but it will surely make mom laugh.)
Love, Gracie
PS> I fed myself a whole thing of applesauce yesterday and got very little on myself. I also like to say "hot" all the time, I got burned when I was trying to get some eggs, and I say "hereyougo" all the time. My newest words I am experimenting with are thankyou and yeah. I also just got a "Ba-by" that cries and laughs just like me from a garage sale. Yeah life is good.
Oh and last thing: I learned to spin in circle today while dancing with mom. I love it but now I konw the meaning of "dizzy." :) Have a good one!

2 comments:

Ellis said...

When I first started reading, I totally thought it was Hollie writing and not Gracie :) Want to hear something crazy? Genevieve picked up her bowl of oatmeal and started drinking it this week too! What a funny coincidence. Maybe it is a developmental milestone?

How are you liking YW's?

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Hollie thanks for the blog invite I have been going through Hollie blog withdrawls !!! To answer a few questions I am about 15 minutes from Idaho Falls. Let me know if you are ever close even Utah I would love to get together with you! Gracie is such a doll, so cute. I can tell how much you guys love her. I think there is nothing wrong with returning clothes as for Ross love the store. Just bought Kamiah two way cute shirts. Why don't they make that cute stuff for adults. I seriuosly would have bought these shirts for me if they had my size!! It's a plan we will hang out someday hopefully sooner then later!