Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Vacuum Saga and goodbye to summer!

What is that sound? Aaah... RUN!Wait is it still coming after me? Better check...
It's still coming. FALL BACK! RETREAT RETREAT!
I'll hide in here and it won't get me...
Let me look, it sounds like we've lost it.
Oh it's not hurting dad. What is he doing with that thing? Still, I will keep my distance just to be safe.Ahh... mom's in here, she will keep me safe and sound. What? You have a smoothie for me you say? I love you mom!
This summer has been the best summer ever. Full of smoothies, swimming, swinging, walking, biking, soaking up the sun, and seeing lots of new things and new friends. Now we have to start wearing jackets and socks and shoes. Change is good too. Goodbye Summer!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

It was so good to talk to you today! I'm so called you called. These pictures of Gracie are so cute, i can see a lot both you and Luke in her.

Sarah and Trent said...

My brother Ryan was absolutely terrified of the vacuum growing up...like we pulled it out and he would scream and cry...good times!! :)

p.s. I love your outdoor creepy spidey-web!