Monday, November 17, 2008

French fries dipped in Ice Cream?



I went visiting teaching today with my friend Mary. It turned out we both needed to go to Wal-Mart or Sprawlmart as Luke and I like to call it. We were so hungry we needed something to tie us over and we both hadn't had fries in a long time. So... we got some fries to share and then we thought ice cream sounded good so we got one cone. Then of all things, Mary showed me how to dip her fries in the ice cream. I tried it and holy cow! It was so good. Something about the magic of hot and salty mixed with cold and sweet, like your able to taste too extreme delicious opposites all at the same time. Try it! And don't get hooked cause it is not so good in the other way. Savvy?

3 comments:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

I can't believe you have never tried this! Wendy's chocolate is much better then McDonold's though! You and Luke will have to go try it.

Ellis said...

I can't believe you've never tried this or heard of it before either! I've been doing it since I was a kid - and I agree, Wendy's chocolate frosty is the way to go

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

This was one of my favorites dates w/Meg. Still is.