Friday, September 9, 2011

Warning: don't learn how to open multiple tabs!

When Nancy was at my house a while ago, she was amazed at how many tabs I had open at the same time. It was probably about 30. Oh man oh man! I planned to do a couple of things on the computer during naptime. Kids just woke up and so I gotta get off, but how did I get so side tracked? I HAVE 89 TABS OPEN at the same time ranging from sewing to decor to cooking to maps to jobs to wait... I forgot. I think 89 tabs means I have a problem. And now I can't shut down my computer till I do something with them and 2 hours are gone pointlessly.

Solution: I am "waiting" (seriously?) for my invite to Pinterest so I can just pin the things I like.

I know I can get dangerously sidetracked on the internet... so I purposefully go a couple of days without getting on. So sorry internet, just know I love/hate our relationship.

1 comment:

April said...

Wow, 89 tabs at once? I try to keep mine to a minimum of 3 open at all times!