Friday, September 9, 2011

"But dad, they are just having family home evening..."

Luke just went to check on Gracie who we put to bed a half hour ago. He peeked under the door and saw her sitting on the floor with a doll so he opened the door and scolded her to get back in bed. She said with tears in her eyes, "But dad they are just having family home evening!"

Also the other day I was rocking her before bedtime and dad had just left after saying prayers with us. Gracie said to me, "Dad's my cousin. And you're my cousin. I like you. But dad's a furt furt furt furt." (That is what we call a toot or a fart.)

Whenever we are with another mom and her kids, Gracie always asks the mom, "Where's your dad?" --meaning her husband. It is funny to see how they respond, about their real dad or their husband.

1 comment:

April said...

3-year-olds are so fun!