Sunday, October 17, 2010

I am a 3 this week with 3 weeks to go!

I have been having lots of random contractions so I thought labor was going to happen, but we are still here. (Apparently you can walk around for weeks even dilated to a 4.) I guess I am falsely excited because nothing ever happened to my body with Gracie. This is different! Here are my "beautiful" final weeks photo shoot pics so we can remember how big and uncomfortable I was.
(Apparently Luke says I "don't complain", I just talk alot about how "uncomfortable I am and how we've got to get this baby out soon." But it is justified and he doesn't blame me. He would do the same thing. But he wants the baby out soon so we can stop talking about it all the time. I am going to try hard this week not to complain! And I wrote it down now, so it is going to happen.)

Any words of advice to get labor started and any GIRL baby names you've liked lately? Please send 'em our way. We haven't decided yet but here are a few we are thinking about:

Sadie
Stella
Maryka
Cici

with Lenna as the middle name

6 comments:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

Oh the girl names. I love names there are so many cute ones. Here is a list of my favorites. Lilly, Lucy, Eliza, Hannah, Naomi, Ella, Brynlee, Brylee, Savannah. Just to name a few!

Good luck, can't wait. You can call us ASAP even if you are just in labor. My kids ask about you nearly everyday.

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

Oh, I really like Emma and Emily too

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Bring on the baby!! I have heard scrub your floors on your hands and knees, and move your body in the rocking/ scrubbing position while doing it. Or we took a friend bowling and teased her it would put her into labor and sure enough she had a baby the next day! Nothing worked for me except castor oil I definitely do Not recommend Miserable doesn't even begin to describe how I felt!!!! Good luck I am way excited to hear!! Good luck on the girl names we always wait till we she them then a name just kind of fits!!

Ellis said...

You really do look beautiful, Hollie! Give Gracie all of the loves and cuddles you can before the new baby comes. Good luck with everything and enjoy being a mom to 2!! You are going do great!

April said...

You look awesome, seriously!

I'm glad you made it to 37 weeks. Keep her in there as long as possible! I know it's uncomfortable, but it's best for the baby.

Baby names: Kathryn, Lydia and Elsa come to mind. Grace too but you already have a Gracie.

Cici reminds me too much of Cici's Pizza. I like Sadie.

Unknown said...

You're lookin' good. Trust me I know how the complaining talk goes! :) My friend who had a Gracie first, just had another little girl and named her Lucy. I think it's super cute and it goes with Grace too. Good luck my dear--and I agree with April, try to keep her in there as long as you can. Better for the baby and better for you (remember those first couple of weeks with a newborn?). Enjoy taking naps in the day and getting everything you need to get done over the next couple of weeks!