Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Puppy Love















It was too hard to choose out of all of these. What a sweet thing to watch. A couple of times I felt bad for the puppy because it was yelping, being squeezed to hard, and almost dropped once. Gracie wanted to squeeze the its little guts out. She loved it so much and wasn't too scared of it. It was fun that our neighbor brought mocha over to play. I still can't believe I let a dog in my house and that I actually played with her too. Puppies don't technically count as true dogs yet in my book. Hopefully it will be a long time before Gracie asks me for one. This was so cute though. It made me want to go get one right then just for Gracie. I am going to have to find the dejavu picture of my mom holding me as a baby and I was holding the only dog I have ever liked, Scotty. I even liked to wear scotty dogs which I think are so cute still, and my brother made me a scotty dog clock. Anyway. When I get the picture I will post it. It is going to be awesome to put that one nad the one of Gracie and me side by side.







Watch the cute videos. They are really short and well worth it. Gracie would give you kisses too if you asked!

1 comment:

April said...

I love the picture of the dog licking her cheek, so cute!