Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hand over that chocolate...

She is soooo pleased with herself after it was all gone but below she actually pulled a "you caught me" face!




So this just happened while I was messing with our blog so I have to put it on right now.
I guess Gracie is doomed to be a chocolate lover. I wasn't going to let her do this until her first birthday with her cake, but she started it!!! So it is her fault.
*Mom does that remind you of anything? (hint: Kevin and I fighting when we were little, I would eventually just say it was my fault so we could get our noses out of the corner. Kevin would never give up!)

And just a note about the carpet- we are saving up to buy a new area rug to cover the tile in our front room because of Gracie learning to crawl and walk. The carpet that we have right now is a scrap from the old carpet that they took out to put tile in right before we moved in. It is all stained and gross. That is the only reason why I was so careless with the carpet.
Any tricks to get chocolate out?

1 comment:

Sarah and Trent said...

So Cute!! My kind of girl!